Афиша   |   Новости   |   Потребитель   |   Бизнес каталог   |   Доска объявлений   |   Фото   |   Знакомства   |   Кулинария   |   Форум
Поиск в разделе Расширенный поиск

что такое фондовый рынок - доступным языком для всех

Валютные рынки. Управление инвестициями. Курсы и обучение. Советы бывалых.

что такое фондовый рынок - доступным языком для всех

Сообщение sergag2005 » Пн апр 18, 2011 8:02 pm

1. В мексиканскую деревню приехал бизнесмен: "покупаю местных обезьян по 10 песо/шт." Обезьян вокруг море, все сдают приматов в розницу и оптом по 10 песо.

2. Обезьян стало меньше, тогда бизнесмен сказал, что повышает цену до 20.
Жители напряглись, изловили последних, принесли, сдали по 20.Самых последних забрал за 25.

3. А потом объявил что хочет еще и уже по 50! Но сам уехал и оставил за себя управляющего.

4. Управляющий говорит: "давайте так, я сдаю вам втихую этих обезьян назад по 35, а когда босс приедет вы их ему по 50..." Народ рад халяве такой назанимал кучу бабла и скупил всех обезьян обратно по 35.

5. На следующий день управляющий исчез вслед за боссом, а народ остался без денег, но зато при обезьянах.................
Не заискивай перед заносчивыми,
Не заносись перед заискивающими...

За это сообщение автора sergag2005 поблагодарили: 3
Белка (Пн апр 18, 2011 10:53 pm), Angora (Пн апр 18, 2011 8:31 pm), scujoa (Вс апр 24, 2011 2:06 pm)
Рейтинг: 30%

sergag2005
Старожил

Благодарил (а): 125 раз.

Re: что такое фондовый рынок - доступным языком для всех

Сообщение M_Rihter » Ср мар 20, 2013 10:46 pm

Полезно, однако! :-)
M_Rihter
Старожил

Благодарил (а): 46 раз.

gray trench coat women

Сообщение Jeedfzfritz » Вс апр 24, 2016 11:23 am

Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение

ladies jackets sale
soldiers trenches
life in the trenches on the western front
stone trench coat
beige raincoat womens

A memorial at the museum is dedicated to the memory of the Royal Navy Submarine Service, and lists the name of those that have given their lives in service.
Like in the movie, he did carry a silver dollar in his pocket that hid a needle dipped in poison (the CIA official in the movie describes using it as "spending the dollar").
Автор Stewart Williams ( назад) Most likely heavy impact weapons would have been more effective for striking helmets.
These trenches were used during The Third Battle of Ypres (The Battle of Passchendaele) and are another site which our guests never fail to find of great interest.
Bill has been using an ancient exercise bike to pedal at home (he sits in his armchair and extends his feet), as this will help with co ordination and muscle mass- we bought him a small version with just pedals, but he found it unhelpful since it had a much smaller turning circle and tended to slip away from his feet.
The first thing a new recruit would notice on the way to the Frontline was the smell of rotting bodies in shallow graves, men who had not washed in weeks because there were no facilities, overflowing cess pits, and creosol or chloride of lime used to stave off the constant threat of disease and infection.
A lot of the time in the heat of a battle this food could not be delivered to the soldiers on the front line because of shell or gunfire, when this happened ration kits were issued to give the men enough sustenance to get them through their day.
The weeklong bombardment that preceded the attack did not weaken German defences as much Allied commanders had hoped.
I did approve very heartily, and Crockett officiated as cook for the next three or four hours until the trench was dug, his coffee being much.
I am not of the sort to make a wedding outside my clan or country, but if I fight to keep Mama Lumra out of the Punjab I will choose my wives out of the Punjab.
Volcanic island arcs like the Mariana Islands and Aleutian Islands form where an oceanic plate subducts beneath another oceanic plate.
There are probably greater differences in our behaviour from one place to the next than there are biologically.
We have seen the weaponry used by the soldiers during the war and been given a real feel of how difficult life in the trenches was for Tommy Atkins, including the delicious* food rations allocated to each soldier.
Their extensive and time consuming duties left them little time for rifle practice and drills and they were not relied upon for frontline combat, but the success of the Allied forces depended upon the support of the Engineer Corps.
Summary: Essay about the type of work women did to help the war effort, the various dangers they faced and the rights they gained as a result of performing these services during World War I.

trench wool coat
peacoat sale
mens black trench
coat for men
trench coat for sale
boys black trench coat
Jeedfzfritz
Старожил

Благодарил (а): 84 раз.

1FATP8UH3K5159596 Ford Mustang 2019 Blue 2.3L

Сообщение R19hen » Сб май 25, 2019 3:33 am

Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение

Ford Mustang 2019 Blue 2.3L vin: 1FATP8UH3K5159596

Lot sold for 20900

Auction: I buy fast

Lot number: 28658375

Date of sale: 12.05.2019

Year: 2019

VIN: 1FATP8UH3K5159596

Condition: Run and Drive

Engine: 2.3L I4 N

Mileage: 827 miles (Actual)

Seller: Avis Budget Group

Documents: CLEAR (Florida)

Estimated Retail Value:

Transmission: Automatic

Body color: Blue

Drive: Rear Wheel Drive

Fuel: Gasoline

Keys: Present

Notes: Not specified

H/O: Ford Shelby Mustang G350 2
Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 6
Also, we should note that Ford is coming out with a Shelby GT500 later this year. While it won’t have the crazy redline or insane sound of the flat-plane-crank V-8, it will make over 700 horsepower with the help of a supercharger. The GT350 may be best if you want a pure driver’s car, but the GT500 will officially be the top-dog Mustang when it hits showrooms.
Source: Ford Motor Co.
The Ford Mustang Shelby GT350

1FATP8UH3K5159596

1fatp8uh3k5159596
R19hen

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Вернуться в Валютный рынок FOREX, Фьючерсный рынок, Опционы, Инвестиции.